Content Cleansing for Knowledge Bases
Drive self-help adoption by providing bite-sized answers instead of knowledge articles
Is your knowledge base in need of a cleansing?
Are many of the tickets sent to Tier 1 Support 'how-to' questions?
Can your knowledge base not answer your 100 most frequently asked questions?
Is there out-of date or contradictory information in your knowledge base?
Do your knowledge articles contain answers to multiple questions?
Does it take longer than 8 seconds to find the article that answers a question?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, a content cleanse is in order. It's time to call the experts!
How We Do It
Our best practice methodology helps you eliminate repetitive support tickets by providing a consumerized self-service knowledge base.
Isolate Self-Helpable Questions
- Tickets are semi-autonomously processed for indicators that they could have been resolved with self-help. These include 'how-tos,' and most other Tier 1 questions.
Determine frequent questions
- Over 1000 ontologies group tickets down to question level.
- Ungrouped tickets are manually checked to see if additional ontologies are needed.
- Analysts train ontology classifiers to classify tickets with high accuracy.
- Classified ticket groups are ranked by volume.
- Trained classifiers from ticket analysis crawl your knowledge base and find relevant documents.
- Outdated content is manually disregarded.
- Documents are chunked so they answer single questions.
Connect questions to answers
- Chunked documents are connected directly to associated FAQs
- All question and answer pairings are validated for quality.
Monitor for continuous improvement
- Connect Kaleo directly to your ITSM platform via API.
- Tickets are regularly checked for repeat questions.
- Your knowledge base is kept up-to-date with current and relevant answers to frequent questions.