Consumerize Your Knowledge Base
Drive self-help adoption by automatically providing bite-sized answers to trending questions.
Does your knowledge base need to be consumerized?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, you need to optimize your knowledge base content. It's time to call the experts!
How It's Done
Our best practice methodology helps improve your knowledge base by figuring out what questions users need answers to, then creating answers that are easy to find and consume.
- How We Do It -
Our best practice methodology helps you eliminate repetitive support tickets by providing an optimized self-service knowledge base.
Isolate Self-Helpable Questions
- Tickets are semi-autonomously processed for indicators that they could have been resolved with self-help. These include 'how-tos,' and most other Tier 1 questions.
Determine frequent questions
- Over 1000 ontologies group tickets down to question level.
- Ungrouped tickets are manually checked to see if additional ontologies are needed.
- Analysts train ontology classifiers to classify tickets with high accuracy.
- Classified ticket groups are ranked by volume.
- Trained classifiers from ticket analysis crawl your knowledge base and find relevant documents.
- Outdated content is manually disregarded.
- Documents are chunked so they answer single questions.
Connect questions to answers
- Chunked documents are connected directly to associated FAQs
- All question and answer pairings are validated for quality.
Monitor for continuous improvement
- Connect Kaleo directly to your ITSM platform via API.
- Tickets are regularly checked for repeat questions.
- Your knowledge base is kept up-to-date with current and relevant answers to frequent questions.
IT Tickets Tell You Where You Need Help