Customer Success Manager
Hi there! We are looking for a Customer Success Manager.
If you've ever wanted to work and learn from experienced entrepreneurs at a startup, this is it!
We Want People That
Want to be a part of building something that enhances peoples’ day-to-day lives. If you have solid work ethic, a strong level of curiosity and can work in a fast-paced environment then this is the right company for you. You should be hungry and WANT to work at a startup.
Our Customer Success Manager will...
- Deliver an incredible experience to all of our clients.
- Guide new customers through the implementation process.
- Support the client’s drive towards self-sufficiency by educating them about our product.
- Serve as our client’s advocate and help communicate new requirements and enhancements to our internal Product team, Engineering and Executives.
- Work with the client to create tailored plans to ensure customer success and achievement of customer’s desired outcomes.
- Conduct quarterly review meetings with the client and make recommendations to provide continued success with Kaleo.
- Respond to customer questions.
- Interact via email and phone with a large number of clients at different stages of their Kaleo deployments.
- Mentor our Customer Success Specialists to become skilled Customer Success Managers.
- Identify areas of growth opportunities within our existing clients.
Think you might be our next Customer Success Manager? You bring to the table...
- A passion for people.
- A caring, nurturing personality with a willingness do what it takes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- A keen interest in understanding our success metrics, and what makes us tick.
- Ability to work with our customer usage data and have the technical chops to construct customer facing infographic reports with Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to achieve a level of technical expertise around single sign on technologies that allows you to work with customer technology teams. You should be able to answer Tier 1 type questions and facilitate answers to others with our internal teams.
- Ability to project energy and confidence and establish credibility via phone and email.
- Exceptional client interaction and verbal/written communication skills.
- Organized and methodical with excellent follow-through to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met.
- High attention to detail and able to oversee multiple customers simultaneously.
- A love for change and ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Capable of ideation as well as execution.
- Awareness of mobile and social trends.
Additional Benefits at Kaleo include:
- Flexible work schedules
- New hardware to get the job done.
- Catered lunches in the office.
- Fully stocked kitchen… no need for Starbucks.
- Private outdoor balcony.
- Company outings to Las Vegas and other fun destinations.
Email your resume to email@example.com.
Please Note the Following:
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.