Customer Success Specialist
Hi there! We (Kaleo) are looking for a Customer Success Specialist. This is an entry-level position.
If you've ever wanted to work and learn from experienced entrepreneurs at a startup, this is it!
We Want People That
Want to be a part of building something that enhances peoples’ day-to-day lives. If you have solid work ethic, a strong level of curiosity and can work in a fast-paced environment then this is the right company for you. You should be hungry and WANT to work at a startup.
- A curious nature and the ability to just get things done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers and teammates.
- The communication skills to work with all internal teams
- Strong project management skills and problem solving skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
Will I Like Working at Kaleo?
We think so. If you like tackling difficult problems and working with smart people, you'll feel right at home here. We work hard to make sure the company culture is strong and welcoming. Here’s what you’ll do:
- Document, report and track true bugs. Communicate with Product team and customer to prioritize and resolve
- Troubleshoot reported bugs with customers (set up meetings and screen-share if needed)
- Meet with customers to discuss current projects when needed.
- Answer all Kaleo Help questions
- Weekly and monthly infographic generation
- Convert documents to Q&A for existing and new customers
Additional Benefits at Kaleo include:
- Flexible work schedules
- New hardware to get the job done.
- Catered lunches in the office.
- Gym Membership
- Fully stocked kitchen… no need for Starbucks.
- Private outdoor balcony.
- Company outings to Las Vegas and other fun destinations.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note the Following:
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.