Hi there! We (Kaleo) are looking for a full-time Research Analyst. This is an entry-level position.
If you've ever wanted to work and learn from experienced entrepreneurs at a startup, this is your opportunity! You will be working directly with our product and data science teams.
We Want People That
Want to be a part of building something that enhances peoples’ day-to-day lives. If you have solid work ethic, a strong level of curiosity and can work in a fast-paced environment then this is the right company for you. You should be hungry and WANT to work at a startup.
- A curious nature and the ability to just get things done.
- The ability to analyze and make conclusions based on large data sets.
- The resourcefulness to multitask with multiple sets of client data.
- Solid communication skills to work with all internal and external teams.
- Strong project management and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to manage your workflow to hit strict deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel preferred.
A Day in the Life
So, what exactly would you be doing were you to join the team? We are building “Enterprise Software” and your research/analysis will play a key role in in the growth and expansion of our company. You’ll be working very closely with our product and data science teams.
Ok, but Will I Actually Like Working at Kaleo?
We think so. If you like tackling difficult problems and working with smart people, you'll feel right at home here. We work hard to make sure the company culture is strong and welcoming.
At Kaleo we have:
- Stock Options
- Great medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible work schedules
- Unlimited PTO
- New hardware to get the job done
- Catered lunches in the office
- A fully stocked kitchen
- Private outdoor balcony
- Company outings to Las Vegas and other fun destinations
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note the Following:
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.