Kaleo Software is excited to announce the availability of Kaleo for IT – allowing IT organizations to finally deliver on the promise of self-service with fast, bite-sized answers that customers will actually use.
Using a unique combination of machine learning algorithms and natural language processing, Kaleo for IT extracts the valuable information locked in closed tickets, knowledge articles, run-books and more; evaluates it for call deflection potential, transforms it into usable questions and answers, and makes it available in your self-service portal of choice.
Viacom has been using Kaleo for two years and experienced a significant impact immediately upon deployment. “Using Kaleo, we have been able to provide a 24/7 self-service experience to our SAP users and institutionalize our knowledge,” said Lori Nicholson, Head of Global Business Services at Viacom, “this drove our support costs down by 70%. Our SAP users are happier and our support costs are lower – it’s been a real win for the business.”
Kaleo is the first company to actually deliver on the promise of IT self-service, so businesses have happier customers and more efficient support teams,” says Phil Hui-Bon-Hoa, CEO of Kaleo Software. “When a business person has an IT question, they don’t want to search through SharePoint folders and long knowledge articles in hopes of finding a solution. They just want the answer – so they can get back to work”. After analyzing millions of IT questions and answers across enterprise-class companies, Kaleo know what great answers look like and how to deliver them.
Kaleo for IT delivers:
- Answers created automatically by an extraction engine that transforms existing data into usable questions and answers
- Call deflection potential of each new question evaluated by real-time analytics
- Answers formulated from unstructured text by unique transformation algorithms
- Real-time access to emerging problems, knowledge gaps and opportunities for proactive call deflection
- User access points that integrate Kaleo into the most popular business applications, including: ServiceNow, BMC, Cherwell, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft SharePoint and many more
- The right answers for the right people – with single sign-on (SSO) support for Microsoft Active Directory Services, Certify, Okta and other SAML-compliant services
To learn more about Kaleo for IT, please visit our Kaleo for IT webpage.